(I) Main responsibilities
The Department of International Relations is responsible for:
- inviting and receiving overseas business persons and delegations to visit China, and organizing overseas visits and field research for Chinese economic and business delegations, to help Chinese businesses explore the global market;
- liaising with the offices of corresponding foreign organizations in China and foreign chambers of commerce in China;
- providing services for trade and economic exchanges and cooperation of business communities in the Chinese mainland and Hong Kong special administrative region (SAR), Macao SAR and Taiwan of China;
- developing the CCPIT’s overseas representative offices and providing guidance for their operation;
- supporting the development of chambers of commerce (associations) of overseas Chinese businesses;
- managing foreign affairs of the CCPIT;
- guiding and coordinating the work of bilateral business councils;
- undertaking other work assigned by the CCPIT leadership.
Division of General Affairs, Division of Foreign Affairs Management, Division of Asian Affairs, Division of West Asian and African Affairs, Division of European Affairs, Division of American and Oceanian Affairs, Division of Overseas Representative Offices (Division of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Affairs).