(I) Main responsibilities
The Department of Industry Promotion is responsible for:
- investment attraction, and trade and investment promotion;
- coordinating high-end economic and trade forum held in the name of the CCPIT;
- guiding and coordinating information services and training of the CCPIT system; compiling and publishing materials containing trade and investment promotion information;
- guiding agencies directly under the CCPIT to issue foreign-related commercial certification and documents, such as certificates of origin, commercial certificates, force majeure certificates and ATA Carnets, for Chinese exports;
- undertaking other work assigned by the CCPIT leadership.
Division of General Affairs, Division of Trade Development, Division of Foreign Investment Service, Division of Investment Promotion, Division of Regional Coordination, and Division of Industrial Cooperation.