1. Making the strategy and middle and long term plans for the development of CCPIT and formulating annual work plans of CCPIT;
2. Providing advice to government agencies and companies by analyzing the trend of domestic and international economic conditions and making research into hot, focus and complex issues in trade and investment promotion.
3. Conducting research into the issues related to business environment, the supporting system for companies and the need of companies; collecting suggestions from the business circles and making proposals to government agencies.
4. Promoting CCPIT’s systematic collaboration with ministries, commissions, offices, departments, state bureaus of the Chinese government.
5. Introducing China’s policies for foreign trade and economic cooperation at home and abroad.
Tel: 86-10- 88075760